Thursday, January 5, 2006

Fish Aquarium: Saltwater Aquarium

Fish Aquarium: Saltwater Aquarium:

"Saltwater aquariums are for fish that can only live in salt water obviously. Some of the fish are grouped for example triggers and groupers. Each play their part in the salt water aquarium set up."

This is an obvious post that I found that has, what might seem to be, obvious information that's really unspecific and not extremely helpful.

Why am I posting it here?

I'm not extremely too sure, but maybe you might find it interesting, or funny, or something!

Regards,

Jay

PS... The holidays have kept me busier than I hoped and I still promise to post about cycling and maturing a tank - like I promised in my last post! But I just came accross this and thought it was interesting.... Til then!

No comments: